Saturday, February 6, 2016

Tasting - Be. Bright Pinot Grigio


Name: Be. Bright
Variety: Pinot Grigio
Region: Napa, California
Country: United States
Year: 2013
Price: Regular- $10 Sale- $5.95

Shop/wine critic/winery review: "Snagging the spotlight is simply effortless with this Pinot Grigio that breezes in with its sun-ripened fruit flavors, shines with carefree cues of the tropics, and finishes with an exquisite ending that welcomes you to your place in the sun" - Be. Winery

My Review: The nose of this wine was not as sweet or punchy as the Sauvignon Blanc. The overpowering aromas consisted of sweet grapes and apples. Upon tasting this wine, I was actually surprised at the lack of acidity. I liked that a lot about this wine. It was a bit more heavy and had a wonderful tropical fruit, possibly guava, taste. And of course, I just love Pinot Grigio so much I had to buy myself a bottle of this one!

This wine was tasted at the Vintage Cellar in Blacksburg, Virginia without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment